Veröffentlicht in Vertikale
The PV 200 is a vertical packaging machine which produces packs sealed on three sides from a roll of polyethylene-type material.
PV 200 is specialised in packaging milk.
- General operation by means of a PLC-controlled Brushless-type motor.
- Construction is in AISI 304 stainless steel with rounded corners (for total hygiene) and maximum protection against every type of seepage.
- Integrated C.I.P cleaning system for the tank and the milk dosing unit. The system provides for an automatic pressurised cleaning cycle.
- Hot bar sealing unit, and cooling system. Mobile carriage system with up-and-down motion.
- Tank built in AISI 304 stainless steel, with rounded corners and a float for controlling the fill level.
OTHER TECHNICAL DATA:
- Packs: from 250 up to 2000 cc.
- Production : 40-50 1000 cc packs per minute.
- Packaging material: polyethylene (PE) 80 micron.
- Construction: AISI 304 stainless steel with rounded corners.
- Electrical panel with forced air ventilation.
Registrieren Sie jetzt den Tech-Bereich zu betreten