- Air tightness: Guaranteed hermetic sealings with high production speed.
- Construction: Cantilevered construction: the mechanical and electronic components are housed at the back of the wrapping machine in a separate, protected enclosures. The front of the machine is clear and can easily be cleaned. Product debris does not come into contact with any mechanical or electrical parts.
- 2 mt. Infeed Conveyor with interchangeable pushers.
- Adjustable Forming Box to allow pack height and width to be easily adjusted to suit varying product sizes.
- Double self-centring reel holder shaft with brakes.
- Film fower feed roll.
- Photocell for print registered packaging material.
- Three sets of fin seal rollers with auto opening of the sealing set.
- Date / Bar Code printer.
- Automatic Reel Splicer.
- Trimming device to remove excess material from the longitudinal fin seal.
- Mechanical gusset tucking.
- Pneumatic presser to remove excess air from packs.
- Retractable discharge conveyor to reject faulty packs.
- Gas flushing systems and residual oxygen monitoring system for modified atmosphere packaging.
- Various types of feeding systems.
- With reel feed from above (Conventional).
- With reel feed from below (BB Inverted).
- Long Dwell HS version
- Polyethylene version.
- BDF version (for use with shrink wrapping materials where high barrier properties are required).