- Flexibility: Facility to produce either fixed or variable (LVA assisted) pack lengths. LVA assisted mode enables the pack length to be automatically adjusted to suit the length of the product. The operator can set the required additional tolerance and distance between the products.
- Easy cleaning: Constructed from AISI 304, all product contact parts can be sanitized and are made with materials complying with FDA regulations.
- Extra large products: The PFM Ghibli is suitable to wrap products such as: festive cakes panettone, pandoro, colomba, etc. for Christmas and Easter. Products wrapped in modified atmosphere, as for example full-cream cheese and salami.
- Servo-assisted: the wrapper is controlled by 4 brushless motors specifically dedicated to the operation of the transverse and longitudinal sealing units of the fin seal rollers and of the power feed roll. The transverse sealing section is adjustable. Machine functions are controlled by a axis controller interfaced by a HMI control touch panel.
- Adjustable forming box (Fixed version as optional).
- 3 sets of fin seal rollers (film pulling, sealing and folding) with automatic opening of the sealing set.
- Pneumatic wrapping material reel holder with fine adjustment.
- Box motion operation adjustable for: crimpers clearance, crimpers height, sealing lenght/path.
- Date printing unit.
- Version for polyethylene films with impulse sealing.
- Version for shrink films.