The PFM Falcon is an horizontal flow wrapper able to produce bags sealed on three sides from an open roll of hot or cold sealable material.
Packages products in the foodstuffs sector, the cosmetics sector, the pharmaceutical sector and the stationery sector.
Ease of cleaning: The PFM model Falcon has been designed with cantilever principles. By those means all the mechanic and electronic components are placed on the back of the machine in separate and protected areas. Thank to this constructive philosophy the front of the machine is then free from obstacles allowing an absolute easy and quick cleaning operations on all the parts of the machine in contact with the products.
Versatility: The Falcon, being an extremely flexible machine, is able to handle a wide variety of products with absolutely reduced down times for change over to a different format. Falcon is available in 9 different versions to satisfy each and every product and production requirement.
STANDARD CONSTRUCTIVE FEATURES:
- Infeed conveyor 2mt. long with interchangeable pushers
- Forming box adjustable both in length and height
- Three separate sets of fin wheels tiltable for the longitudinal seal
- Self-centring Reel Holder complete with Brake
- Height adjustment for the end seal assembly
- Long Dwell High Speed version.
- Extra Wide version.
- Stainless Steel version (AISI 304).
- Shrink version with trim removal.
- Poly version for polyethylene (PE).
Sign up Now to access the tech area