The BG Pack MP 240 and MP 340 is a 4-side-seal vertical packaging machine for single dose bags (5 to 250 ml).
The MP240 and MP340 vertical packaging machines are designed to produce 4-side-seal bags on one or more lanes. The bag is formed from a single reel of film which is cut in the middle and then folded at 45°; the insides of the left and right web halves, correctly guided, will match. The film is then pulled by a set of tracking wheels, vertically sealed and cut. Afterwards the bottom edge is cross-sealed by a set of rotating jaws.
The bag length is set by means of an encoder while the centring of the printed film is controlled through a photo eye. The upper edge of the bag is sealed and cut at the same time. Bags are finally discharged onto the exit conveyor. The MP240 and the MP340 are base machines which produce empty bags, they can be combined with several dosing systems according to the product requirements.
- Product: single dose bags.
- Mechanical speed: 100 bags per minute per lane. Max 400 bags per minute on 4 lanes.
- Packaging material: heat sealable laminated.
- Optional equipment:
- Tear notch for easy opening.
- Thermal transfer printer.
- Gas flush system.
Pharmaceutical, cosmetic and food industries and more.
- Liquids: shampoo, bath foam, oil, etc.
- Creams: cosmetic cream, grease, mayonnaise, gels, etc.
- Powder and granular products: pharmaceutical products, sugar, powdered milk, ground pepper, salt, detergent products, etc.
- Small parts: pet food, unwrapped candies, tablets, etc.
Product volume per bag: 5 ml to 250 ml.
- Strong and reliable machine construction;
- AISI 304 and anodized aluminium;
- Siemens 300 PLC;
- Brushless motors and touch screen;
- Quick format change;
- User friendly;
- Low noise level;
- Easy access for maintenance;
- High productivity;
- CE standards.