The Compact is the revolutionary horizontal packing machine for producing triple-seal, square bottom and gusseted flow-packs. It is designed to meet the most demanding multipack packaging requirements: in fact COMPACT is a real innovation as it can produce Multipacks with other packs inside, flow-packs or packs of other types inserted in an orderly fashion and classified according to a precise layout.
- Order and aesthetics: the optimal ratio between the volume of the pack and the volume of the contents make the multipack aesthetically classified, clean, easy to recognise and well-appreciated by the end consumer.
- Saving up to 30-40% on filmcompared to traditional systems: the optimisation of the pack dimensions means important savings in packaging material with respect to traditional loose multipack packaging.
- Innovation: packs produced with flexible, stand up, classified, printable, ecological, economic and marketing-oriented film.
- Main electronic operations driven by motors brushless with electrical axes controlled by a PLC and an alphanumeric programming keyboard or colour touch screen (optional)
- 2 metre loading belt divided into easy to clean sections (standard version)
- AISI 304 structure with aluminium plates, treated chemically against corrosion
- Product group transfer system and pneumatic pusher
- Pack forming system with former tube and "quick-release" system
- Self-centering film pulling belts driven by a brushless motor
- Traverse sealing system with hot-bar crimpers driven by a brushless motor.