With regard to the spread of Coronavirus in Italy and Europe, we wish to inform you of the following:
- On the Italian national territory all business activities and therefore production, work, transport and movement of goods, continue without restrictions.
- The companies of the group have implemented the measures established by the Italian and European health authorities to protect the health of employees, customers, and visitors and to limit the possibility of infection.
- At the moment none of our employees are affected by the virus.
- All companies in our group are 100% active: the sales network is active, goods are delivered regularly.
We have adopted the following guidelines for all companies in our group:
- We have implemented remote working for our employees as required by the authorities
- We have reduced unnecessary trips and canceled the ones to areas classified as “at risk of infection” by the International Authorities.
- We have reduced meetings that can be carried out by videoconference.
We will keep you updated if there is any change. In the meantime, for any further assistance or clarification, do not hesitate to contact us.
Elisabetta, Paolo and Andrea Fioravanti.