Pocket Bag® is the new package dedicated to the sector of cheeses and fresh products in general, which can be opened and closed thanks to the zip, folded hem or label.
Open and Close
Pocket Bag® comprises the extreme practicality of the reclosable package and the guarantee of long-term freshness of the packaged product.
The novelty of the Pocket Bag® package lies in the wrapping material, which is made up of one or more layers of film that act as a gas barrier, and may be stripped off, thereby keeping the package intact.
The Pocket Bag® packaging system utilises a single reel of thermo sealing film. As with normal flow-pack packages, the machine seals the packages on three sides, offering the possibility of packaging products in the “stand up” position.
These characteristics permit considerable advantages in terms of the reduction of discards, due to discards and sealing loss, lower costs thanks to the possibility of using thinner barrier materials without compromising in any way the air tightness of the seal and, lastly, lower maintenance costs thanks to the reduced temperature of the sealing crimpers.
The Pocket Bag® package may be custom printed by the client, even on the rear of the package: the service to the final consumer perfectly weds marketing and communications requirements for food products.
- Long Dwell transferring continuous motion transversal sealing system (PFM patent)
- Available with 1-2-3-4 crimpers per shaft, according to the product and the required speed
- The system guarantees perfectly hermetic sealing, for up to 200-250 packs per minute
- Servo-Assisted operating system by means of Brushless motors in direct electric axis, with touch screen controls and the possibility of on-line connection
- Cantilevered machine construction with rounded corners, openable on all sides: the mechanical and electrical components are housed separately at the back of the machine, while the front is free from obstruction and thus quick and easy to clean in every point, visible or hidden
- Reel-holding shaft with pneumatic extension and disc brake system
- Automatic film mark reel changing system with no reduction in machine speed
- The sealing units can be removed from the machine in 10 minutes for routine workbench maintenance
- Construction in AISI 304 stainless steel.
Sign up Now to access the tech area