- Easy to sanitize: The “independent perimeter support” structure of the Polar machine is made of AISI 316L stainless steel and features rounded corners. All the cleaning, sanitization, washing and maintenance operations are easy to understand and carry out.
- Fast: Up to 30 packs per minute with clip and up to 55 pillow packs per minute.
- Flexible: The low level machine height allows easy access to the forming tube and also reduces potential product damage during packaging. Touch screen HMI control panel to access all programming functions of the machine with integrated temperature controllers.
- Ecoclip: PFM Polar produces clip packs made of 100% recyclable material.
- AISI 316L stainless steel cantilevered structure with rounded corners and ‘independent perimeter support’ design concept make cleaning and sanitising operations extremely simple and effective.
- Fully, servo-assisted machine with PLC-controlled operations.
- Self-centring film pull down belts.
- Precise control of required bag length via print registration photocell and encoder system.
- Steel sealing crimpers with optimum positioning of the heating elements and probe for the detection of the sealing temperature.
- Film calendar assembly with provision for printer.
- Reel holder expansion shaft for a maximum reel width of 400 mm.
- Temperature control by PLC, integrated into the touch screen operator panel.
- Front or rear infeed conveyor.
- Various automatic feeding systems using infeed conveyors or multi-head weighers.
- Dosing hoppers for liquids.
- “Eidos” electronic printer.
- Automatic clipping machine.
- Stainless steel discharge conveyor.
- Remote support.
- Metal detector.