- Perfect Packages: The special design of the forming box, optimum calender and rollers to aid film transfer combine to produce a machine that wraps products perfectly, producing neat, crease free packs.
- Flexibility: The PFM Hurricane Servo can wrap a wide range of regularly shaped, solid products from the food, stationery, chemical and pharmaceutical sectors. It is not necessary to change any mechanical parts in order to adjust the set-up, this is done by using two hand-wheels which carry out immediate adjustments to the pack length and the speed of the sealing crimpers.
- Materials: The PFM Hurricane Servo can be configured to utilize a wide range of heat-sealable materials including laminated or bonded polypropylene, polyethylene (Poly version), micro-perforated and also shrink-wrap materials.
- Carbon steel frame, standard colour white RAL 9010.
- 3 sets of fin seal wheels for longitudinal sealing: the first pulls the wrapping material, the second seals the material and the third folds the flap.
- Forming box with adjustable height and width for different size products.
- Self centering reel holder with brake.
- 2 m long infeed conveyor with quick release and interchangeable pushers.
- 1000 mm long motorized discharge conveyor.
- All product contact parts are built in AISI 304 stainless steel.
- Date coder.
- Photocell for print registration.
- Double reel holder.
- Power feed roll.
- Gusset tucking.
- Additional meters on infeed conveyor.
- Pre-heating bars.
- Two up sealing crimpers to be used with small products and high speed.
- Teleservice kit.
- Extra wide version for 700 mm reel width.
- Left hand version (products flow from right to left).
- Stainless steel version.
- Poly version.
- Shrink version.