The Hurricane is a horizontal flowrap packaging machine which produces closed packs with three sealed edges from a reel of heat-sealable wrapping material.
Packaging which is strong, attractive and perfect: the special design of the forming box, optimum calendar and rollers for film transfer and the positioning of components combine to give a machine which wraps products perfectly, producing accurate, crease free seals.
High flexibility and quick size change: the Hurricane can wrap a wide range of regularly shaped, solid products from the food, stationery, chemical and pharmaceutical sectors. It is not necessary to change any mechanical parts in order to adjust the set-up, this is done by using two hand-wheels which carry out immediate adjustments to the pack length and the speed of the sealing crimpers.
Heat-sealable materials: special technical solutions have been applied which enable the Hurricane to use heat-sealable materials such as laminated or bonded polypropylene, polyethylene (Poly version), micro-perforated and shrink-wrap materials.
Packages products in the foodstuffs sector, the cosmetics sector, the pharmaceutical sector and the stationery sector.
- Conforms to EEC standards.
- 2 M long infeed conveyor belt with quick-release and interchangeable pushers.
- 2 hand wheels with numerical reference system for adjusting pack length and crimper speed.
- Forming box with adjustable height and width for different size products.
- 3 sets of wheels for longitudinal sealing: the first draws the wrapping material, the
second seals the material and the third folds the flap.
- Self-centering reel holder with brake.
- 600 mm long motorized discharge conveyor.
- All product contact parts are built in AISI 304 stainless steel.
- Carbon steel frame, standard colour white RAL 9010 or AISI 304 stainless steel version.
- Extra wide mechanical version: 750 mm reel, 350 mm sealing unit.
- Electronic version (2 axis): 500 mm reel, 250 mm sealing unit.
- Extra Wide electronic version.
- Shrink version: for shrink-wrap materials with crossways and lengthways flush sealing system, excess material recovered.
- Poly version.
Sign up Now to access the tech area