- Easy cleaning: The Blizzard has been designed with cantilevered principles: all the mechanical and electronic components are placed on the back of the machine in separate and protected areas. The front of the machine is then free from obstruction, allowing easy and quick cleaning operations for all product contact parts.
- Speed: Up to 2000 cycles per minute. Automatic film reel splicer: without reducing the speed of the machine.
- Full Servo: The Blizzard is driven by 4 independent brushless servomotors to control: infeed conveyor, fin seal rollers, crimpers and film power feed roll.
- Double reel holder shaft with automatic highspeed film splicing.
- Three separate sets of tiltable fin seal rollers for longitudinal seal.
- PFM Teleservice remote control system.
- Automatic in-line cutter (patented by PFM): two facing knives that follow an elliptical movement at the same speed as the product rope. The product is cut clean without residuals/trimmings and imperfections. Constant weight precision of the product.
- Labelling machine with automatic changeover: a sticker can be introduced in the pack at the speed of 1500 per minute.