- Flexibility: Format change only takes a few minutes. The PFM Pulsar benefits from automatic length adjustment (LVA feature) – to suit product length – and automatic print registration. Maximum reel width 950 mm and maximum diameter 350 mm. The PFM Pulsar is suitable for wrapping products such as: green leafy vegetables, pizzas, large bakery items such as panettones (traditional Italian Christmas cakes), bologna and salami including large sized items.
- Easy cleaning: Constructed from AISI 304, all product contact parts can be sanitized and are made with materials complying with FDA regulations.
- High speed sealing: Thanks to the box motion sealing system, the sealing time is prolonged in order to guarantee hermetic seals. The PFM Pulsar can achieve up to 50 cycles/min. with the LVA feature. The adjustable sealing section can reach a maximum travel of 120 mm.
- Servo-assisted: the wrapper is controlled by two AC and two brushless motors specifically dedicated to the operation of the transverse and longitudinal sealing units. The transverse sealing section is adjustable. Machine functions are controlled by a PLC interfaced by a HMI control touch panel.
- Adjustable forming box (Fixed version as optional).
- 3 sets of fin seal rollers (film pulling, sealing and folding) with automatic opening of the sealing set.
- Pneumatic wrapping material reel holder with fine adjustment.
- Date printing unit.
- Version for polyethylene films.
- Version for shrink films with impulse sealing.