The Zenith is a vertical form fill & seal packaging machine which produces closed packets with three seals from a roll of heat-sealable material. This machine is particularly compact thanks to the intelligent use of electronics and the proportions of the various components of the machine.
Suitable for wrapping granular products (chips/crisps, candies and many others) combined with multihead weighers and volumetric dosing systems.
- High degree of flexibility: just a few minutes to change the format. Extreme versatility enables a range of different types of packaging to be produced.
- High productivity: up to 60 packages/min. with resistant, uniform, well-proportioned seals.
- Ermetic Box structure: the structure in the form of a case and construction materials used (AISI 304 and anticorodal aluminium) guarantee protection of the mechanical and electronic components from the external environment. Moreover, cleaning operations are simple and quick.
- Man-machine interface through an LCD colour touch screen panel. Extremely simple and easy to follow software programming.
- Intermittent sealing system using special alloy crimpers.
- System for pulling film which uses a highly-adherent motorised roller.
Sign up Now to access the tech area